Our program offers small business support to Watts and its surrounding communities. The program’s mission is to provide business assistance to existing businesses and strengthen entrepreneurs in developing their ideas and vision.
WEBA’s goal is to create jobs that lead to self-sufficiency and businesses that support sustainable inner city ecosystems. Our business services include:
- Exploring Entrepreneurship: Being your own boss is challenging and rewarding! Watts EBA provides coaching to entrepreneurs on time management, setting up a work system, and more!
- Credit Repair: Get help building or repairing your credit score to meet financial standards and increase approvals.
- Specialized Training: We provide 1-on-1 training solutions with our experienced business professionals to help you succeed.
- Starting a Business: Have a business idea, and need help getting started? We’re here to get you on the right track.
- Growing Your Business: For pre-exisiting businesses, our teams work closely with you to provide training, capital, and networking solutions to expand your clientele and grow.
- Access to Capital: Learn more about financing solutions available through VEDC, the national non-profit small business lender.
- Social Media & Branding Assistance: Why do you need a brand? How can you utilize social media to build your company? We show you how.
- Strategic Linkages: It’s all about who you know, and we know a lot of people! Discover networking solutions through WEBA.
- Website Development: Your online presence is essential in today’s market, and we can help get your website up and running.
- Obtaining City Contracts: Official city and county guidelines can be vague and confusing. WEBA can help prepare applications and get your business legal!
Call, email, or visit our offices to learn out more about the services listed below.